I’ve been tagged by my own dear brother.Here are my responses:
1. One book that changed your life: The Existence and Attributes of God – Stephen Charnock
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: A Tale of Two Cities
All time favorite fiction.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: War and Peace.
After I’d finished reading it, the pages would sure come in handy.
4. One book that made you laugh: The B Book
Especially when I read it to my sons.5. One book that made you cry [or feel really sad]: Splendor of God: The Life of Adoniram Judson
6. One book that you wish had been written: Predestination for Dummies
(Take that one however you like it!)7. One book that you wish had never been written: Mein Kampf
For obvious reasons.
8. One book you’re currently reading: Time and Eternity – William Lane Craig
Been working on it for a LONG time.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Disciplines of a Godly Man – Kent Hughes
Been meaning to for a LONG time. (Maybe when I finish “Time and Eternity”…)
10. Now tag five people:
Tim WilcoxI know, I know…that’s only two so if anyone else wants to be one of the other three, just let us all know in the comment section so we can find your answers. Also, if anyone wants to share their answers to any or all of the questions, feel free to do so in the comment department.