I’ve been tagged by Shane to list seven random or weird facts about myself.
1. I stay up too late, too often.
2. I have eaten rattlesnake. And yes, it tastes like chicken.
3. My film career consists of two scenes as a “background artisan” in the award-winning mini-series John Adams.
4. I have lived in every state on the southeast Atlantic coast.
5. Friends occasionally accuse me of having a warped sense of humor (though I don’t understand why!)
6. I’ve never been to Boston in the fall.
7. Even before I learned of the rhyme “Step on a crack . . .” I avoided doing so. I have always preferred allowing two steps per square while walking on the sidewalk. (Running is a different story.)