1. On its 70th birthday, Russell Moore shares the memories of his home church.
3. An amazing story of transformation: Reformed skinhead endures agony to remove tattoos.
4. Satirically (and sadly) hilarious piece by the Onion: All Seven Deadly Sins Committed At Church Bake Sale. Fiction, yes, but unfortunately there is probably a large degree of truth to it.
5. Amy is finding strength after A Month in a Whirlwind.
6. 5 reasons you’ll leave my church plant by Joe Holland.
7. Michael Hyatt learned some lessons about leadership from a root canal.
9. After reading of the acquisition of Thomas Nelson Publishers by HarperCollins, I found this post by a bookstore owner quite helpful.