1. It’s all about your perception . . .
3. Good stuff from Jon Acuff on eating out on Sundays: Dear Atheists, Chick-fil-A & Waiters.
4. Pianist Greg Howlett offers his music at a tremendous holiday blowout sale. If you enjoy instrumental music, Greg’s is some of the best you’ll find.
5. And still further proof of my theory that the funniest things happen in church:
Since I plan to read this book, I look forward to reading his Wax’s summaries.
7. Thought provoking article by Bobby Gilles on abstract worship songs.
8. I like good quotes, and Kansas Bob has a delightful collection of Churchill Wit.
9. If you prefer your Christmas carols in “small doses” then you’ll love Johnny and Chachi's Christmas Medley