1. Jon Acuff proves Solomon invented Twitter. Well, maybe “proves” is a little strong, but see what you think . . .
2. This bit of MLK history from Owen Strachan illustrates that spiritual and theological convictions can motivate great change.
3. Ever wondered why dinosaurs don’t talk? Brian Regan’s son has the answer.
4. Weddings are a blessed part of pastoral ministry. They also raise questions and can provide headaches. Brian Croft helps with the questions.
5. This is one of the most chilling, sobering things I’ve ever seen. Justin Taylor shares the trailer It’s a Girl! The Three Deadliest Words in the World.
6. Desiring God offers a free e-book on abortion and asks you to “Please feel free to download it, print it, copy it, and share it with as many people as you like.”
7. Steve Green, president of Hobby Lobby has an extraordinary collection of Bible artifacts. Here he discusses a few items from the collection, including a recently recovered papyrus fragment of Romans – estimated to be the earliest (2nd century) extant manuscript of the book.
8. Increased religious freedom in China? Christianity Today reports that increasingly the Chinese have legal access to Christian literature.
9. Abraham Piper has found his favorite Wal-Mart in the Dominican Republic. I think I agree.
HT: 22 Words.