2. Greg Howlett draws attention to one of the church’s unsung heroes: About the Person Hiding in Your Church’s Back Closet.
3. Tim Challies discusses this generation’s sense of entitlement: Entitlement.
4. Southern Gospel Yankee shares Tim Hawkin’s view on long songs. I tend to agree: Tim Hawkins on Overly Long Songs.
5. Apologia and the Occident addresses who’s at fault for the Dark Ages in this intriguing book recommendation: So who is at fault?
6. This is so true:
7. Denny Burk shares a perceptive article about the double standard in politics: Sex Lies and Rick Santorum.
8. Christians want to help the poor, but what are the best ways? Bruce Wydick evaluates the most effective: Cost-Effective Compassion: The 10 Most Popular Strategies for Helping the Poor.
9. This is one of the most amazing things I’ve seen in a while. Pure genius: How plastic bottles are lighting homes in the Philippines.